trends

Friday, December 10, 2010

barbara walters interview with oprah

fascinating people of 2010 are sought after today, I will find accurate information about Barbara Walters most fascinating people of 2010. Although it does not know exactly about what and how the full story of this news.

It seems there is also a wish to seek Video Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people 2010 - Justin Bieber sneak preview in youtube. For the 2nd hour of the Barbara Walters Special, Barbara will reveal her list of the 10 most fascinating people of 2010.

Stars who have already been revealed on her list are Justin Bieber, Kate Middleton, the entire Jersey Shore cast. Barbara Walters revealed her 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010 list Monday morning on The View. Making the list this year are Betty White, Justin Bieber, Sandra Bullock, Lebron James, Sarah Palin, Jennifer Lopez etc.Oprah Winfrey has once again stated flatly: “I’m not a lesbian.”
“I’m not even kind of a lesbian,” the talk-show queen, 56, tells Barbara Walters in an upcoming interview on ABC. “And the reason why [the rumor] irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I’m lying. That’s number one. Number two … why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life.”
The rumors have focused on Winfrey’s friend Gayle King. But Winfrey says that relationship is extremely close in a whole different way.
“She is … the mother I never had. She is … the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. I don’t know a better person,” Winfrey says while choking up.
“It’s making me cry because I’m thinking about … how much … I probably have never told her that. Tissue, please. I now need tissue. I’ve never told her that.”
Wither regard to her lover for YEARS, Stedman, Oprah had this to say:
“I made a conscious effort around 2003 to pull back on my public appearances with Stedman.”
Oprah says Stedman is “the love, the lover, the man, the partner, the mate… I cannot say that I know of another man on this planet who could have lived this life with such dignity, grace and respect… and still hold his own and be his own.” —- and she is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment